They were both SO thrilled to see the Easter bunny.
We enjoyed many egg "hunts"
Love this one of Arden running
We attempted a photo together:
The only real hunt was at Ashley's house with Brigham. I think they had lots of fun!
I tried to take Easter photos with both kids and this is the only one I got of them together.
First, Arden refused to put on her Easter dress. I told her she couldn't get in the pictures and she was fine with that. Then decided she wanted to, so she went inside and came out with leggings, boots, and her dress on, but she wouldn't let me fix her hair (It is a daily struggle in our house). Her hair only looks good the day it is washed and washing her hair is also a fight. Derek is pretty much embarrassed of her hair and only wants her to wear it up. She only wants it down.
Despite the frizzy, messy hair days, she is beautiful and could totally be a model. She loves posing and has the face down.




1 comment:
Just precious! Love, nana and papa
Post a Comment