Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hmmm


I was trying to catch up on posts tonight but for some reason I can't load any more pictures...
At the beginning of July we went back to Chuck E Cheese with Trey and Rebecca.



Arden wasn't too sure about Chuck E this visit (or maybe it was the massive amount of kids attacking him that made her nervous).

Trey loved this car-



We went to a different location this visit and they had this neat little seat ride, Arden thought it was neat at first then it took longer than she had time for, so she was ready to get out mid air:



I made this dress at the beginning of June, and this is unfortunately the only picture I have of the whole thing-


1 comment:

nonni G. said...

We love to see our little sweetheart having FUN with her buddy, Trey.

Lots of Love ~ Grandpa and nonni g.