Thursday, August 30, 2012

Photo Fun!

Back in May, we had a super fun little photo shoot with Arden, Easton, Brigham, and Aubree.
Let's just get right to the point. I did not feel like moving all of the pictures around, so in no particular order:




May be the coolest thing we own:

I just love Arden's hair in this one:




Easton actually thought he was holding the mustache up to his nose. He also thought it was the funniest thing ever.



This is actually how most of the shoot went....
Arden and Brigham fighting and Easton practicing a speech



LOVE this one, but not sure if I like color or B/W better
I was so focused on trying to get some shots of just Briggs for Ashley that I forgot to get single shots of my kids!













Arden: "Hey, wait a minute! This is not a cupcake!" 
You're right. It's a veggie muffin with icing ;)














1 comment:

nana said...

Wonderful pics! Cousins are our first friends/forever friends.