My little mover is 5 months old....so I am 2 weeks late with this post, but I did manage to take his pictures on the 12th.
Arden insisted on wearing this shirt even though I didn't want her to wear any shirt for a cuter photo. Oh well.
Aren't they so cute?
This boy is a mover. I guess I should have known when he rolled over at one month. Multiple times. He's been getting up on all fours and rocking since three months and scoots and army crawls to get everything he wants.
Diaper changes are like catching a fly with your hands. It is possible. I've done it before. But it's a bit difficult, and you'd rather not even try because it would be a total waste of time.
Bath time, while not as difficult, is still hard to do alone. His only goal is to climb out of the tub. Yep.
At about 4.5 months, I started him on food. He was staring at our food when we ate and trying to grab it. He also started waking every 2 hours during the night! Either the food helped or it's coincidence he stopped. He loves cereal and sweet potatoes. Hates green beans. Last night I gave him pizza crust to gnaw on and he cried each time I took it away.
He always has his fingers in his mouth-typically his index finger.
He can sit up on his own for short periods.
He is extremely ticklish.
He still loves his sister the most!




3 comments:
He's such a funny boy and way early on his rolling/crawling/sitting. I love the pictures!
eGreat photos!
Easton really loves his sister!
Easton is SO adorable! His smile just melts my heart <3. It is a JOY to see how much he loves Arden!
Post a Comment