Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter



The week before Easter, I took Arden to an Easter Egg Hunt with Trey and his parents. They had eggs spread out on a soccer field and the One-Two year olds went first. They were supposed to wait until the siren sounded, but Arden was filled with excitement after spotting the eggs, she just couldn't wait. She walked under the barricade and onto the field with 30 seconds before the siren.






At least she waited to pick the eggs up. I was shocked that she knew just what to do. I held her basket, she picked the eggs and put them right in.



Then after a few minutes, she took the basket from me, put it on her arm and continued filling it up.



Lots of eggs!



We attempted to get a picture of Arden and Trey together and this is what we ended up with:



Arden met this little girl and they traded an egg. The other girl got the better end of the deal because Arden's egg still had candy in it.



Just before Easter Sunday, we went to the park for some pictures. It didn't quite work out. It was too sunny and Trey and Arden wouldn't look at the camera for anything. Little Stinkers.



I just love these shorts







Miss Priss always walks around with her hands like this:



Waving to the geese



Sharing her shoe



2 comments:

nonni said...

Adorable! Precious! Lots of Love~

Ashley said...

These pictures are so adorable!