Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Battle Of The Colds



We've been battling sickness around here for the past week and a half. It all started with Arden and she probably picked it up from the doctors office from her WELL 12 month check up.

(Arden and Uncle Greg)

Dec 19th she woke up 3 hours early screaming. Later that day, the runny nose came.

Arden and Grandpa just before he left

On Sunday night, Derek's parents both started feeling sick (both have colds). On Tuesday night, Arden woke up vomiting and shivering. I got her out of bed and she threw up on me, so I took her to the bathroom and she threw up again. I gave her a quick bath and got her dressed and rocked her to sleep. That usually isn't possible because she likes to move and climb and play even if she's tired. She is definitely NOT a cuddler. So when she laid on me without moving, I knew she felt pretty bad. She went back to sleep pretty quick and woke up in a good mood.

Sick, but still a cutie pie
Unfortunately, Derek's mom was sick her last week visiting. The Tuesday before Christmas, I started feeling bad ad had a sore throat. Christmas Eve, I felt better and was fine until Dec 28. It hit me like a brick. I felt horrible Monday and Tuesday but today I feel good and Arden is totally over her cold.

No comments: