Saturday, April 25, 2009

Arden needs a new outfit!


Arden needs an outfit or two to go with this ultra adorable hat she is modeling. This is probably my favorite hat she has. I bought it at Gymboree outlet last summer (The day after we found out she was a girl). Gymboree is easily my favorite store (Arden's too. She always smiles when I put something from gymboree on her), and if I could, I'd spend all of my money there. I guess you could say that I'm obsessed. A little.

2 comments:

Nonni G. said...

Great hat, Arden! I hope that your Mommy can take us shopping when I come for a visit. It would be SO much FUN to get you some new outfits.

Love, Nonni G.

Ashley said...

That is an excellent hat! Good luck finding that new outfit. I'm voting for a cute jean skirt with a white shirt. Make it a little bit patriotic :)